Hi, my name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob’s Quality Construction with more than 15 years experience in the basement finishing and remodelling business, I would like to offer you great service and affordable pricing for your project. I worked as a basement installer for Owens Corning, one of the biggest US construction companies, for many years. I was voted Best Basement Installer 3 years in a row, based on 100% customer satisfaction and volume installed. I have since then opened my own basement renovation company and have been able to finish many basement projects offering affordable pricing and great service. Now my Company Rob’s Quality Construction was awarded Best of TrustedPros in 2014-2016 for Basement Renovations & Best of Homestars 2017.
I am looking forward to transforming your unfinished basement into a beautiful and warm place for you and your family to enjoy.
We provide services in the areas marked on map: Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga
If you are interested in finishing or remodelling your basement, get inspired by this photo gallery with pictures from our previous projects
1. Your in-home estimate will be scheduled within 48 hours from the time you contact us.
2. During your in-home estimate, we will work with you on the design of your project according to your budget, your needs as well as your wants.
3. One week prior the start of the renovation, we will provide samples of flooring, bathroom tiles, paint colors, pictures with vanities to choose from as well as any other samples that may be required. Once you make a choice, the materials will be ordered and ready for the first day.
4. On the first day, you will meet the crew and we will go over the details of the initial phase of the project. Some of the things that will be performed right away will be: covering and protecting all floors leading to the basement, delivery of materials, preparing tools. This will lead to framing.
5. At the end of every day your basement will be left clean with all electrical tools disconnected and sharp tools hidden. Before leaving the job site, we will go over progress and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
6. Once the framing is complete, a licenced electrician will work on the rough-in. This takes approximately one day. The electrical inspection will be scheduled for next day.
7. If your project includes a bathroom, we will have licenced plumber on site to prepare the rough-in.
8. Once all of the inspections have been completed, we will continue with the insulation of the walls, which includes a 12 Mill polythurene vapour barrier
9. The next few steps include drywalling, taping, sanding, priming and painting your walls and ceilings. We normally use Benjamin Moore Paint, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
10. Once the drywall is completed, we proceed with flooring installation. We can install any kind of flooring: laminate, engineered hardwood, carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl and more, including sub-floors.
11. The last phase of the project will be door and trim installation, clean up and debris disposal.
12. Upon completion of your basement, we will do a walk thorough with you to ensure your satisfaction with the final result.
13. For basements ranging between 500 to 1000 sq ft, the timline is approximately 2 to 3 weeks for completion.
14. All of our installations are backed by a minimum 2 year installation waranty.
We take pride in building beautiful basements that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
A beautiful and functional basement lies on a good basement idea and design. We will provide you with basement design ideas to help you get the most out of your finished basement
We offer affordable prices on your Basement Finishing project. Contact us for your free basement remodelling consultation and estimate. CALL: 905-484-2837
We Can Make Your Finished Basement Dream Come True in just 2-3 weeks!
Voted Best Basement Finishing Company 3 years in a row by customers. Best of Trustedpros 2014-2016 & Best of Homestars 2017